Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Taha Whanau


- 3 things I did with my whanau during the weekend

1. On Friday my family went to a cemetery because someone have died in the dad's family. After that we all went to our family hall and had something to eat.
2. During that day I got to spend a lots of time with my cousins that I haven't see for a long time and we also had to help.
3. On Sunday my aunt and uncle came over to my house and we watched the blues game.
Task Description: Today for the Taha Whanau challenge. Today we day to writing 3 things what we did in the weekends. This challenge shows use how it is important to spend time with our family and friends.


    

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Terapi just wanting to say You did an amazing job for you Task
    ( Taha Whanau ) You've must of had alot of fun during the weekends . Very proud of you for sharing your amazing experience during the weekends hopfully you inspired some people out there like me enjoying your Taha whanau knowledge Awsome Work .

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for commenting on my blog❤✌

    ReplyDelete