Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Taha Wairua



                                This is my Taha Wairua  buddy 
                Task Description: Today me and my friend had to talk                                  about why do we do the Karakia, Mihi and Himenes? and what is were thought about it. 
Why do we do the Karakia, Mihi and Himene every morning? I think we do Karakia, Mihi and Himene every morning to connect to were atua and ancestors and to say where we are from. Also to build our confidence and to say other thing to. I think we also do this because it starts our morning in a wonderful mood.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Terapi it's me Faiana from Glen Taylor School. I am very blown away from all the working you have been completing during your time at school. It is very good you and your partner was learning and finding out why do we do the Karkia's,Mihi and the Himene.I love how you answer the questions. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks Fai'ana for commenting on my blog❤✌

    ReplyDelete