Pages

Sunday 14 July 2019

Commenting On Others

This week I was doing some blog Comments because in the holiday I needed to do some thing to put on my blog, so I did some commenting. I commented on 3 peoples blog, the 3 people that I blog on was Bethen  she was the first one that I commented on, if you want to see the comment you can see it here Bethen. What I comment on Bethens blog was about her rainbow swirl cake it looked so delicious.The second blog comment I did was on Paige, Paige is one of my best friend. Here is Paiges  blog  only if you want to see it. I comment on her scratch animation, her scratch animation was so cool I really enjoyed her animation it had fun fact and lots of detail. The 3th one was Hinerangi I commented on her scratch animation too. Now if you want to see it here is it Hinerangi on her blog.




4 comments: