Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Te Whare Tapa Whā


Instructions: In my bubble me and my Dad and brother played card game. The games that we played was 3 up and 3 down and we play last card.

Review: Explain the rules of the game you played.
- Rule 1 you have card game 3 down and you are not aloud to look a it. But
there will be card that are on top of the 3 bottom.
- Rule 2 you will always have 3 cards in your hands.
- Rule 3 There are 5 power cards the is ace is a power card, 10 is a cancel, 3 is
your trun again and when you put down a 2 you can put height or low cards

Who won? My dad, Who lost? My brother, Was it a draw? No,
Was it fun? I had lots of fun playing with my family, Was it competitive? Not really.

Task Description: Today for Te Whare Tapa Wha is Taha Whanau means building healthy relationships what you family and friends. What we had to do is write your answers to the questions and what did we played in our own bubble druing lockdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment