Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

RAINBOW'S END TRIP!!!

RAINBOW'S END TRIP!!!


Yesterday on the 20th of November all of the years 7
got to go to Rainbow end. We got into our were group,
I was with Pauline, laolao, Trinity, Jacob and AJ F
my helper was Torrekk. We got to know each other and
we played games. Then we lined up and we got on the bus.
When all of the years 7 got rainbow end we sat next to
lots of other school we just played games. We were
walking around the rainbow end my favorite ride was the
stratosfear.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Terapi,

    Dylan from Grey Main here. Wow! I've never been to Rainbows End, but it sounds awesome fun! I'm wondering what the stratosphere is? That sounds like a great day out! Was it your first time at Rainbows End?

    Great Job!

    Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dylan

    It me Terapi here thanks for the comment on my blog again. First you have never been to Rainbow End it is the funnest place in New Zealand. The ride Stratosphere is the most scariest and funniest ride in Auckland and New Zealand. The Stratospher is my favourite ride of them all. Me and all of my friends went on it, it was funny cause it was only my school that was on it ta time when I went on the stratosphere. Actually that was my third time going to Rainbow End.

    From TerapiπŸ˜€❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. do my schoolwork This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.

    ReplyDelete