Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Taha Hinengaro

Grateful - Taha Hinengaro

Being some one who is grateful is important. It means you appreciate what you have and what you might receive from others. It is a helpful way to think!.

Here are 5 things that I am thankful for.
1. I am so grateful for still being in this earth and still being alive.
2. I am thankful that I get to still see my grandparents and my families.
3. I am some grateful for all of the things that my parents have do for my me and my family.
4. I am thankful for my friends because they have been there for me since I was 5 years old and they will all ways be there to stand up for me.
5. I am also grateful for that I can go to school with my friend and I am grateful for my teacher that helps we learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment