Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

Movie in the park

One Day me and my family went to go and do something. When we got back from the shop. My mum and dad was making dinner. Then my cousin and aunty and uncle. My cousin Fai'ana ran up to me and huge me then we went to go to make some slime. Fai'ana made a yellow slime and I made a blue slime. After that me and Fai'ana went to the park. Me and my cousin Fai'ana went to the park and my sister came too. We all got a face paint then was got some pizza. Next we had dinner and then we all went down to the park I was walking with my aunty. Then we were watching the movie. After that we went to the park and play. I really like the movie and was very funny.

2 comments:

  1. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. 3d videos erstellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete