Pages

Friday 19 July 2019

Movie


In the holidays on Thursday the 11th of July, my family went to the movie and watched Toy story 4. We went to pick up my auntie at their house and my little cousins. Then we all went to the cinemas, at the cinemas my dad and auntie went to get the tickets. We were waiting for a bit, the movie toy story 4 was about to go on so mum and auntie went to sat down. My dad was waiting for my brother and cousin both went to buy some drinks for us.

I enjoyed the movie it was so funny and comic, after the movie we went to the rocket park it was really fun there was a big swing. I was swinging on the big swing then all of my little cousins jump on to the swing as well. After a while we saw some birds and my cousin Tai started feeding them. Tai and my brother started feeding the birds and playing around with the birds at the park.




No comments:

Post a Comment