Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

My life in school

Hi my name is Terapi and I went to kindergarten.
What I like to do in kindergarten is play with my friends.
Then I went to Pt England School in 2013.
At year 1 I loved it when I was little we had lots of toys and play
time. In 2014 I was 2 year I was good at doing my work.
I liked my teacher. She was the best and sometimes we did art.
In year 2 I remember painting a cat with water color.
After year 2 in 2015 I was a year, year 3 was better than year 2.
We would play some games and make up some with my class
room and it was a lot of fun. One thing I remember from year 3
is we get a lot of prizes. Nexts was year 4 in 2016. In 2016
I had two teachers, Mrs Stickland and Miss Scanlan.
Mrs Stickland was my teacher then in a few weeks
Mrs Stickland was going to have  her baby girl.
At that time Miss Scanlan was there to look after us and teach
us. Year 5 in 2017 was next and Miss Scanlan was my teacher
again. I really liked Miss Scanlan and I know her.
My favorite thing from year 5 was year 5 and 6.
It was fun, after that I was a year 6. I really like year 6
because we were camping. I did a lot of fun things with my
teacher. In year 7 I really liked it, it is so fun and cool.
My teacher had a lot of fun with us. We played games and had
year 7 team building where we made truffles and we played
games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment