Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Number 28

 Have you seen a big robot? Long long ago there was a family are robot that this
man made. One day the family went for a walk in the woods the saw a town the mum,
dad and sister went back home but the son went to the town his dad said
“ Number 28 are you coming or not” he said I want to make some new friends to play
with because at home there is no one to play with. Number 28 went to the town he
saw some little kids he said come on a ride ” the little boy said “ ok” .  The boy really
liked the robot, the little boy said “ what your name big robot he said “ my name is
Number 28” then he said “ what is your name little boy “ the little boy said “my name
is noa you are my best friend”. The robot said do you want to see my house it is
really big. They went to to the robot house noa really liked his house. Then they played and played they had lots of fun together. The end 



No comments:

Post a Comment