Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

WALLIAMSON and COWLEY Reading and Writing Task


WALT: Make Connections. - Text and self
Task Description: This Week during quarantine I did some school at home. My literacy teacher made my me and my reading group and a other group had to do the same work has the reading group. I really like this kind of work because we had to do reading and writing. One facted about me today is that writing is one of my favourite subjcet and this week we had to do narraive writing. Narraive writing is really fun to do you can write what is on your mine and you make your own stories.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terapi,

    It is awesome to see you sharing your literacy learning! I agree, narrative writing is awesome as you can take your characters anywhere you like.

    Keep up the great work!
    Mrs Stone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post about my reading and writing task.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

      Delete