Pages

Sunday 12 April 2020

Replying to comment on my School Blog


Task Description: Today I went through my Blog and I find some grate comment. But here are some comment that got my eyes. The first comment I saw was Dylan he is from Grey Main School. Dylan commented on my blog post about the facts about the Octopuses. He's comment was so good, so I replyed and I answered his question. his qustion was a really good . The second comment was also by Dylan, Dylan makes grate comment. The Second comment was all about Rainbows End. Me and my friends and all of the years 7 got to go to Rainbows End for the whole day. When I saw his comment the first thing that wowed me was then he said "what is the stratosphere".  When he said that I just started typing and replyed to he too. The third comment was from a girl call Mia she is from Yaldhurdst Modle School. Mia comment on my blog post about What is a DAN and How does it work. Seeing her comment it was surprising, her comment what surprisingly really good. She first said that she loved the work that I posted. Then she said that it was a bit confusing to understand. That was the same has me but then I got it after a wild. I like her comment because she gave me a advice. So nexts time I was probably do that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment