Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

Team 5

This term we are learning about drama and dancing. Life's a stage is all about dancing , drama but also being dramatic. My favorite part about assembly was when team 5 did a live dances and all of the school saw it, Mrs stone what the funniest out of all of them. My goals for this term is to be more focused and enjoy myself. What i'm hoping for is that we have fun things that might happen during the whole term including going to trips  as a team as least.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Terapi, my name is Parwin and I am a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I really liked the image and things that you have also added because you added a lot of writing in your blog post. Form what I have heard, sounds like you had an awesome time performing at the assembly.

    This reminds me of a play that we did which was like 3 years ago when I was a year 5. It was called Pirates vs Mermaids and we had to audition for the roles that we wanted unless no one wanted that role apart from you. I remember that I was a pirate.

    I think that to improve, you could maybe present this on a website or something.

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete