Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2019

My Brother Birthday

On April the 22 was my brother birthday. On my brother birthday my family all went to my papa and nana house. we all sing happy birthday to my brother. Then we all ate after we ate I was play was my baby cousin. Me and my brother ( Teingoa )  was play cards.  After that we all went home. The next day my mum said " lets go to time zone ". So me, Teingoa and my mum and dad all into the car then we went.  After that we went to get something to eat. Then we went to town there was some people go to pool table to my dad said " let's go there ". So we went to the pool table we were in team I was with my dad and my brother was with my mum. Then we play the we had 4 round's. Two round's I was with my dad then two round's with my mum. I really liked the pool table. Then we went time zone I loved time zone me and my mum was on a car game I was coming 2nd and my mum was coming 1st the I caming 1st then I own but we play other games. But I had amazing time at time zone and at pool table.


Happy Birthday Teingoa.


No comments:

Post a Comment