Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

Our Amazing Camp At Pt England School


Hi my name is Terapi  I me a year 5 and there is year 6 room 6,7,8,9 and 10  had year 5 and 6  camp. We had camp at Pt England school.


What we did at camp is we went kayaking, played get lost, we swimming and  we went on bikes. At camp we had lollies. Killer zone was a team game we have to work as a team. My team was the Generals. We had to challenge the Captains.The Captains was so much ahead us. Then the Generals catch  up to the Captains. Then the Generals was winning it was a tough challenge. But it was a good game and the Generals was so happy


My favourite parts was movie night and the concert.
   

Thank you teacher and  parent helper and security thank you all.



I learn how to try to play new game.






No comments:

Post a Comment