Pages

Thursday 29 October 2020

Writing: Learning

Learning

Why do we go to school to learn?. Learning is about learning about one thing and then you try to get better at it. There are lots of things to learn about, But what we mainly learn about in school is maths, reading and writing.  


Some People like to read. But it's not my interest. But what I really like to do is maths and writing. For example reading, for me reading is not my interest but we still try my best at it, and you too.




For me I really like to write. But what I really like to write is explanation writing because I feel that I am confident at writing these types of writing. For example I used to hate writing because I wasn’t good at it but then I tried and tried.


To me most people I know prefer to learn math over reading and writing. But for me one reason why I like maths is because somethings i'm good at and that I like but somethings i’m not quite sure too. For Example some people are good at things and some people are good at other things.  We all don’t need to be good at all things. We can be good at things we are like or enjoy.


So there are some things you can learn about and learn more about but these things.

Design Thinking Is Transforming Learning Experience - eLearning Industry Why Learning Experience Matters | Litmos Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment